Sunday school 10:00 am
Sunday morning worship 11:00 am
Sunday evening worship 6:00 pm
Wednesday evening prayer meeting 7:00 pm
How To Join The Church
- By Church Letter - You are currently a member of a Baptist Church.
- By Profession of Faith and Baptism - You have experienced salvation by grace through faith in Christ.
- By Statement - You have been saved by grace through faith in Christ and have been baptized by immersion.
For your information...
PARKING - Visitors may park on either side of the church. There are marked handicapped parking spaces on the left side of the church
SUNDAY SCHOOL - You may proceed directly to your Sunday school class upon arrival
HOW SHOULD I DRESS - Most members wear their "Sunday" best on Sunday mornings; however if you would feel more comfortable the following attire is also acceptable.
- Men: suit & tie or a pullover with slacks and/or blue jeans
- Ladies : dresses, skirts, capris, pant suits etc...
- Sunday evenings and Wednesdays are relaxed/casual
Remember you are in God's house & dress accordingly
- There is a nursery available on an as needed basis
- The majority of our members use KJV or NKJV while some use
NIV but you are welcome to use whatever translation you are most
- Our music style is largely traditional with a few contemporary hymns